- 200 TLCs are established and functionalized where 9648 children (3786 girls & 5862 boys) having safe and conducive environment together with play and sports through proper & timely monitoring of SF staff.
- School supplies (200 Water cooler, 400 Plastic Mats, 200 Black Boards, 186 Recreational kits, 200 School in boxes, 7870 School bags) is distributed at 200 TLCs and monitored regularly for its proper usage by children during the TLC timing.
- 321 Para teachers & 112 Govt: teachers including 41 SF staff was trained through 15 trainings on CF learning environment, in classroom management skills, promotion of sports and recreation, health and hygiene messages and practices in order to run TLCs effectively.
- 28,626 HHs received NFIs (42977 Jerry Cans, 39914 Buckets,19952 Hygiene Kits and 169,098 Soaps) to meet their immediate needs related to WASH
- 30,869 HHs increased their access to safe drinking water through installation of 100 Hand pumps on safe places.
- 27,239 HHs accessed to washing facilities through construction of 100 Washing Pads
- 22,790 HHs increased their access to sanitation facilities through 1050 Latrines constructed under this project
- 26,602 HHs increased their access to improved sanitation through 2360 Pit Latrines constructed under this project.
- 23,504 HHs improved privacy during bath through construction of 600 Bathing Places.
- 28,626 HHs improved practice of washing hands with soap through installation of 1750 Hand washing Units
- Construction 265 Shelter for Flood Families of UC Kaplor & Faqir Abdullah Taluak & District Umerkot
- 117 Village Support Group formed and strengthened ,
- 4120 (2791 men and 1329 women) trained on Livestock Management.
- 7745 drought affected families provided fodder for livestock.
- Drought assessment and emergency livelihood support (Survey conducted and report is published)
- 104 members of CBO acquired training on Community Based Disaster Risk Management
- 09 Village Disaster Risk Management Committees (VDMC) are formed and strengthened
- Linkages of VDMC are developed with District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA)