REF: – SF/CMIS 1224/September/2022
Sami Foundation is a non-profit and non- governmental organization. Sami Foundation is implementing a project with the support of Concern Worldwide title “Building Institutional and community resilience (BICR)” in different UCs of District Umerkot. Sami Foundation invites sealed tenders from registered suppliers for the Supply of rented vehicles for its field activities at Sami Foundation (SF) Head Office at District Umerkot.
|Lot. No.||Items||Specification Required||Units||Total Qty||Period|
|1||Rented Vehicles Hutch back Car||Details are in Tender Pack||Nos.||
|Details are in Tender Pack||Nos.||
Terms & Conditions:
- Tender documents can be collected from Sami Foundation (SF) Head office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkot, Sindh from September 24, 9:00am to 07 October 1:00pm, Monday to Friday. The tender pack can also be down loaded from our website samifoundation.org.pk
- Sealed tenders should reach Sami Foundation (SF) Head office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkot on or before 2:00 pm on October 7th ,2022 and should be clearly marked “TENDER – Not to be opened before “2: 00pm” October 7th ,2022”
- Tenders will be opened on the same day e. October 07th, 2022 at 2:00pm in the presence of suppliers or their representatives, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason), the tender will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids received with more than one options and rates may be rejected.
- Rates should be including of all type of taxes, vehicle rent, driver wages, TA/DA and all other allied costs
- Bidders can apply for a single or multiple Lots. Sami Foundation reserves the right to divide the order Lot wise.
- Tender committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names / companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria; quality, delivery time and previous experience will also be considered.
Finance, HR and Admin Manager
Akbar-e-Azam road near Eye hospital, Umerkot.
Tel: 02385-71593 Cell : 03337033544