REF: – SF/DAI/April/2018
Sami Foundation is a non-profit and non- governmental organization. Sami Foundation is implementing a project with the support of DAI (Pvt.) Ltd Pakistan in Mirpurkhas Division (Three district Umerkot, Tharparkar & Mirpurkhas). Sami Foundation invites sealed tenders from registered suppliers for the supply of following items and services at different venue of Taluka headquarter Umerkot, Tharparkar and Mirpurkhas.
Lot wise detail
|Lot No.||Items||Specification Required||Units|
|Lot No.1||Food and Refreshment Boxes Training Participants of District Umerkot||Details in Tender Pack||Food/
|Lot No.2||Food and Refreshment Boxes For Training Participants of District Tharparkar||Details in Tender Pack||Food/
|Lot No.3||Food and Refreshment Boxes For Training Participants of District Mirpurkhas||Details in Tender Pack||Food/
|Lot No.4||Vehicle on Monthly Rent||Details in Tender Pack||Vehicle|
|Lot No.5||Vehicle on rent / Day trip||Details in Tender Pack||Vehicle|
|Lot No. 6||Multi Media projector on Rent with Screen||Details in Tender Pack||Multi Media projector with Screen|
Terms & Conditions:
- Tender documents can be collected from Sami Foundation (SF) Head office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkot., from 9-00 am to 5-00 pm, 12-04-2018 to 17-04-2018 Friday to Tuesday by paying a non-refundable fee of PKR 2000/- The tender pack can also be down loaded from our website www.samifoundation.org.pk. Interested bidders, who download the bid documents from the website, will be required to deposit the tender fee along with their bids.
- Sealed tenders should reach Sami Foundation (SF) Head office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkot on or before 12:30 pm on 18-04-2018 and should be clearly marked “TENDER – Not to be opened before “01:00 pm on 18-04-2018 ”
- Tenders will be opened on the same day i.e. 18-04-2018 at 01:00 pm in the presence of suppliers or their representatives, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason), the tender will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- A pay order/ demand draft in favor of “Sami Foundation” with a value of 2% of the bid amount must also accompany the bid as Tender Guarantee. Bids received without Tender Guarantee may be rejected. If the selected bidder refuses to sign the supplies contract then Sami Foundation (SF) reserves the right to forfeit the bid security.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids received with more than one options and rates may be rejected.
- Bidders can apply for a single or multiple Lots. Sami Foundation (SF) reserves the right to divide the order Lot wise.
- Tender committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names / companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria; quality, delivery time and previous experience will also be considered.
For information call at 0238-571593