REF: – CMIS 842 /Dec/2016
Sami Foundationis anon-profit and non-governmental organization. Sami Foundation is implementing a project with the support of Concern Worldwide RAPID Fund in district Tharparkar. Sami Foundationinvites sealed tenders from registered suppliers for the supply of following items. Lot No. 1 items will be delivered at different villages of Union Council Tagusarand Misri Shah, District Tharparkar, Sindh and Lot No. 2 items will be delivered at Sami Foundation field office near gird station Mithi district Tharparkar.
|Lot No.||Items||Specification Required||Units||Total Qty.|
|1||Construction Material for Dug Wells.||Details in Tender Pack||Nos.||20|
|2||Handicrafts Skill Development Training Kits||Details in Tender Pack||Kits||550|
Terms & Conditions:
- Tender documents can be collected from Sami Foundation (SF) Head office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkot, Sindh or Sami Foundation (SF) Field Office Grid Station colony Near Main Naukot Road Mithi, Tharparkar, Sindh from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday by paying a non-refundable fee of PKR 2000/- The tender pack can also be down loaded Tender-Document .Interested bidders, who download the bid documents from the website, will be required to deposit the tender fee along with their bids.
- Sealed tenders should reach Sami Foundation Head Office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkoton or before1400 hrs on January04th, 2017 and should be clearly marked “TENDER – Not to be opened before “1430 hrs on January04, 2017”
- Tenders will be opened on the same day i.e.January04rd2017at 1430hrs in the presence of suppliers or their representatives, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason), the tender will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- A pay order/ demand draft in favor of “Sami Foundation” with a value of 5% of the bid amount must also accompany the bid as Tender Guarantee. Bids received without Tender Guarantee may be rejected. If the selected bidder refuses to sign the supplies contract then Sami Foundation reserves the right to forfeit the Tender Guarantee.
- Bids received without samples may be rejected.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids received with more than one options and rates may be rejected.
- Bidders can apply for a single or multiple Lots. Sami Foundation reserves the right to divide the order Lot wise.
- Tender committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names/companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria;quality, delivery time and previous experience will also be considered.
Manager Finance, Admin & HR