REF: – Agreement CMIS No 950/July/2019
Sami Foundation is a non-profit and non-governmental organization. Sami Foundation is implementing a project with the support of Concern Worldwide RAPID Fund in Union Council Fakir Abdullah and Khejrari, taluka and district Umerkot. Sami Foundation invites sealed tenders from registered suppliers for the supply of following supplies/services at District Umerkot.
|Lot No.||Items||Specification Required||Units||Quantity|
|1||Rehabilitation of Hand Pump||Details in Tender Pack||Nos.||25|
|2||Wheat Straw||Details in Tender Pack||Kilograms||150,000kgs
(6,000 bags of 25kgs)
|3||Khekhra (Turk) Transportation of livestock fodder||Details in Tender Pack||Kilograms||Wanda 430,000kgs (21,500 bags of 20kgs)
Wheat Straw 150,000kgs (6000 bags of 25kgs)
Terms & Conditions:
- Tender documents can be collected from Sami Foundation (SF) Head office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkot, Sindh from 9:00am to 3:00pm, Monday to Friday. The tender pack can also be down loaded from our website www.samifoundation.org.pk.
- Sealed tenders should reach Sami Foundation (SF) Head office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkot, Sindh on or before 02:30pm on July 30th, 2019 and should be clearly marked “TENDER – Not to be opened before “03:00pm on July 30th 2019”
- Tenders will be opened on the same day i.e July 30th 2019 at 03:00pm in the presence of suppliers or their representatives, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason), the tender will be opened the next working day at the same time and venue.
- A pay order/ demand draft in favor of “Sami Foundation” with a value of 2% of the bid amount must also accompany the bid as Tender Guarantee for Lot No.-1 and Lot No.-2 (Separately for each mentioned lots). Bids received without Tender Guarantee may be rejected. If the selected bidder refuses to sign the supplies contract then Sami Foundation reserves the right to forfeit the bid security.
- Bids received without samples (Only for Lot No.-1 and Lot No.-2) may be rejected.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids received with more than one options and rates may be rejected.
- Bidders can apply for a single or multiple Lots. Sami Foundation reserves the right to divide the order Lot wise.
- Tender committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names / companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria; quality, delivery time and previous experience will also be considered.
For Further information contact with call/email 0238571593, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org