REF: – SF/CMIS 954/04/April/2021
Sami Foundation is a non-profit and non- governmental organization. Sami Foundation is implementing a project Sindh Drought Resilience Program (SDRP) with the support of Concern Worldwide in District Umerkot for the 20 UCs. Sami Foundation invites sealed tenders from registered suppliers, vendors & companies for the supply of following tool kits material at District Umerkot.
|Lot No.||Items||Specification Required||Units||Quantity|
|1||Motor bike repairing Kits||Details are in Tendar Pack||Nos.||25|
|2||Fruit and Vegetables Preservation Kits||Details are in Tendar Pack||Nos.||25|
|3||Sewing and Dress Making Kits||Details are in Tendar Pack||Nos.||25|
|4||Solar System/ UPS Repair Kits||Details are in Tendar Pack||Nos.||25|
Terms & Conditions:
- Tender documents can be collected from Sami Foundation (SF) Head office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkot, Sindh from April 23, 2021 9:00am to April 30, 2021 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. The tender pack can also be down loaded from our website www.samifoundation.org.pk.
- Sealed tenders should reach Sami Foundation (SF) Head office Near Eye Hospital Akber-E-Azam Road Umerkot on or before 11:00am on April 30,2021 and should be clearly marked “TENDER – Not to be opened before “11:30am” April 30,2021
- Tenders will be opened on the same day i.e. April 30, 2021 at 11:30am in the presence of suppliers or their representatives, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- A pay order/ demand draft in favor of “Sami Foundation” with a value of 5% of the bid amount must also accompany the bid as Tender Guarantee. If bidders are submitting the tender for multiple lots, bid security/ Tender Guarantee amount for each lot should be submitted separately. Bids received without Tender Guarantee may be rejected. If the selected bidder refuses to sign the supplies contract then Sami Foundation reserves the right to forfeit the bid security.
- Samples will be called from shortlisted bidders only.
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason), the tender will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids received with more than one options and rates may be rejected.
- The prices must be inclusive of all taxes, delivery / transportation, loading / unloading, packaging and allied costs up to the point of delivery.
- Bidders can apply for a single or multiple Lots. Sami Foundation reserves the right to divide the order Lot wise.
- Tender committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names / companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria; quality, delivery time and previous experience will also be considered.
Finance, HR and Admin Manager
Akbar-e-Azam road near Eye hospital,